Contact Us Today!
TO REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT CLICK HERE
Email Us Today!
410 Mall Blvd Suite E Savannah, Ga 31406
HAIR RESTORATION SAVANNAH WAS THE 1st TO OFFER NEOGRAFT HAIR RESTORATION IN THE STATE OF GEORGIA!
“Hair Restoration Savannah was founded by E. Ronald Finger, MD.
Member of the International Society of Hair Restoration.”
Hair Loss and Hair Transplantation became a interest many years prior to NeoGraft Hair Restoration was available. The strip method was offered as the only option available at that time. As of recent RATE MD’S RATED DR. FINGER #1 IN GEORGIA & NUMBER 10 IN THE U.S.A.
Dr. Finger was raised in the modest town of Marion, South Carolina. After graduating from Emory University and then Medical University of South Carolina, he traveled to Atlanta for an internship at Grady Memorial Hospital. This was followed by a general surgery residency at Tampa General Hospital, now a part of the University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida.
In 1969 he joined the United States Air Force where he spent four years. It’s in the United States Air Force, which he entered during the Vietnam war, where he cultivated his indomitable spirit and where he completed his plastic surgery residency. Being chief resident of one of the largest birth defect clinics in the military and war injuries provided invaluable experience for a lifetime.
In 1973 Dr. Finger became board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery; was honorably discharged as a Lieutenant Colonel from the United States Air Force; and married his treasured wife now of 40 years, Cheryl. And, he returned back to his home in the Southeast and set out to create the first outpatient plastic surgery center in Georgia. It’s been a career of “firsts” ever since.
The “firsts” for Dr. E. Ronald Finger include:
- The first to offer the NeoGraft Hair Transplant system in Georgia
- The first board-certified plastic surgeon in Savannah
- The first to perform a transaxillary augmentation mammoplasty in Georgia
- The first to perform liposuction in Georgia
- The first to open a medical spa in 1998 in the Coastal Area, the New Youth Medical Spa
- The first and still the largest, most comprehensive laser center in the Coastal Empire
- The first plastic surgeon to offer “Tickle lipo” in the coastal region
- The first physician-pioneered comprehensive skin care line on the market, the New Youth Skin Care Treatment System.
Dr. Finger is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons and the Georgia Society of Plastic Surgeons. He has authored numerous articles in scientific journals, contributed to Plastic Surgery textbooks and authored and published the anti-aging book, Why Grow Old. To schedule your appointment click here